Past simple & past continuous Online multiple choice quiz

3 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

Past simple & past continuous Online multiple choice quiz

FREE ENGLISH TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES

Type: Multiple choice test
Topic: Past simple, past continuous
Author: Nihat Kasım






PAST SIMPLE & PAST CONTINUOUS
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ 1

  1. I When I _______ in, It _____________.
    came / was raining
    come / raining
    was coming / was raining
    was coming / rained

  2. Many years ago people ________________ on horseback.
    were travelled
    were travelling
    was travelling
    did travel

  3. I ___________ him while I ____________ home.
    meet / am going
    met / was went
    met / was going
    was meeting / went

  4. He ___________ to another school last year.
    was go
    goes
    did go
    went

  5. They ___________ when the teacher came in.
    was shouting
    shout
    were shouting
    are shouting

  6. My neighbours ____________ loud music all night, so I _____________ much sleep.
    were playing / didn't get
    played / weren't get
    were played / got
    was playing / got

  7. He ________ the light and then he __________ to sleep.
    turned off / was going
    was turning off / went
    was turned off / was going
    turned off / went

  8. A car hit me while I ________________ the road.
    was crossing
    crossed
    am crossing
    was crossed

  9. William Shakespeare __________ many plays.
    was wrote
    wrote
    was write
    writing

  10. I ___________ and ___________ my arm while I ___________ up the stairs.
    was falling / broke / was running
    fell / was breaking / was running
    fell / broke / was running
    fell / broke / run








Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

Error 404